This melt-in-the-mouth Brie Millstone recipe and crunchy topping is simply warm. Serve for your next holiday meal!
- 1 green apple (Granny Smith)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) crushed almonds
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) honey
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) ground pepper
- 2 x 200 g triple cream brie cheese wheels
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Peel and dice the apple. Mix with the almonds, honey, cranberries and pepper.
- Place the cheeses on a baking sheet and spread the mixture on top.
- Bake for ten minutes. After that time, adjust the oven to the broiler position. Grill for two to three minutes. Serve hot.